Several colleagues from different ZMP offices have participated in ‘Getting The Deal Through – Trademarks 2020‘, the Law Business Research, which has now been published on the GTDT website:
- Croatia: Ivana Ervaćanin, Luka Jelčić and Ivana Šarlija.
- Kosovo: Marija Markicevic.
- Montenegro: Rajka Vukcevic and Marija Savic.
- North Macedonia: Aneta Indovska and Aleksandar Bogojevski.
- Serbia: Dusko Majkic.
- Slovenia: Petra Sever and Metka Malis Furlan.
About ‘Getting The Deal Through – Trademarks 2020’
Expert local insight into the major trademark law issues across multiple jurisdictions, covering: ownership and scope of trademarks, application for registration, appeal of failed applications, third-party opposition to registration, duration and maintenance of marks, assignment, markings, types of trademark enforcement proceedings, procedural format and timing, discovery, litigation costs, defences and remedies and appeals.
Accreditation: Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in Lexology Getting the Deal Through – Trademarks 2020. For further information please visit www.gettingthedealthrough.com.